Saturday, August 16, 2008

Sunny Saturday

Feeling lethargic and foggy this morning, slightly congested. I'm hoping it will wear off as the day goes on - too much to do today! I get the feeling that my system is trying to fight off the same germs my little girl has been dealing with.

Had a much needed sleep in this morning too, so breakfast is being had a bit later than usual (and looks much the same as other days this week).

Breakfast:

* Half a cup raw oats plus one cup of water, cooked to make oatmeal
* Topped the oatmeal with some sultanas and sunflower seeds, plus half a cup of milk
* One glass of warm water with lemon juice


To be continued...

So after dealing with a very clingy tot all morning, breakfast ended up merging into lunch, as I was shovelling in a mouthful whenever I could!

I went for my PT session with Clare, and then came home for a 'snack' of a couple rice cakes, half a banana, half an apple, and a couple of handfuls of raw mixed nuts along with a cup of green tea.


Dinner:

* Spag bol, home made sauce with beef mince, plus mushrooms and onions. Portion roughly the size of my hand.

* The rest of my plate was covered in a nice big salad, since I had topped up our vege supply earlier in the day - lettuce, cucumber, tomato, capsicum, spring onion, mungbeans (sprouts) and a couple teaspoons of cottage cheese. YUM.


Water intake: 2.6L
Exercise: 1hr PT session at the gym with Clare

No comments: