Monday, August 11, 2008

Sunday, 10th August, 2008

Had a good day but failed to balance my eating very well :(

I had a glass of warm water with lemon juice shortly after I got up, and then a couple hours later a cup of green tea.

I didn't really have any breakfast, and we later rushed off to get the grocery shopping done.

Lunch was a delicious shake containing: 250mls of soymilk, 1/4 cup organic natural yoghurt, 1 chopped banana, two scoops of Sculpt protein powder, and a handful of frozen mixed berries. SO good.

For a snack mid afternoon I had some rice crackers with hummus.

Dinner was a BIG green salad with cucumber, tomato, spring onion, and sprouts - filled 2/3 of my plate with it and actually managed to eat it all. The 'main' dish was some penne pasta with a chunky tomato sauce with a *tiny* itty bitty bit of cream in it, and loaded with more veges - carrots, mushrooms, peas and onions. Had a palm sized portion of this.


Water intake: 2L
Exercise: Day off

No comments: