Monday, August 4, 2008

Just another Monday!

What a great start to the week! Feeling energetic and motivated already!

Breakfast:

* One and a half slices of wholegrain toast, lightly spread with cream cheese
* One and a half pan fried eggs, pan lightly sprayed with Rice Bran Oil

I actually made two slices of toast and two eggs, but ran out of steam!

* One cup of coffee with milk
* One glass of nice, crispy cold water


Went for a kick-ass session at the gym with Clare at 9:30am and boy am I feeling it! It's a good kind of hurt though.


I haven't had lunch yet, but I am thinking of something involving veges, cheese, and hummus - yum!


Water intake in total was about 2.2L


To be continued...

So I eventually got sidetracked and just ended up snacking sporadically across the afternoon on fruit (oranges, bananas) and nuts, and a rice cake. Had plenty of water too, and one cup of green tea.


Dinner was spag bol, but for me was a great big fat green salad loaded with veges (two thirds of a dinner palte at least), and only a palm sized portion of noodles with mince / sauce (sauce was home made, and included mushrooms and onions). I could actually only eat about half, as I'd had a glass of soy milk about an hour before we sat down to eat.

No comments: