Monday, July 28, 2008

Welcome to The Uphill Battle

Hi Everyone! Kia ora!

Welcome to my new venture - The Uphill Battle. This is primarily an online food journal, so all you will really see is a log of what I am eating and drinking each day, and some tracking of my exercise programme.

You might also even be pleasantly surprised with the occasional photo too, and updates on weight loss progress etc.

I will also be adding links to the recipes I use for some meals to the Recipes section over there on the left, which you are more than welcome to use yourselves. I have been trying to put in more of an effort to 'cook' rather than just 'make', and vary our tastes a little too.

This is going to be both an exciting and challenging journey, and I look forward to sharing it will you.

Kia Kaha,
Mrs Bird

PS - To bring things up to speed for Clare, my personal trainer, I am going to 'back date' things a little so she can see what I have been up to in the days since our last session.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck hun