Saturday, September 6, 2008

The last few days..

The last few days, I have been a little under the weather - couple that with being busy and I haven't had the time nor the inclination to each much, let alone remember.

So I'm effectively going to skip Thursday, and do my best for Friday, and fortunately Saturday has only just begun...


Friday, 5th September, 2008

* Breakfast was one egg on toast
* Plenty of water
* No exercise / rest day
* Lunch was a mouthful of macaroni cheese
* Snacked on fruit
* Dinner was a little salad with tuna (just a few mouthfuls)


Saturday, 6th September, 2008

* Have had a glass of warm water with echinacea

Not much else yet as my stomach is in knots, so might try an apple in a little bit...


To be continued...


So I had the apple, and then half a muffin as I had been busy doing some baking.

Dinner was a salad with a little bit of tuna (yes, I am still eating a little fish), cottage cheese, lettuce, cucumber, sprouts, and spring onions. Only managed a third of what I made.

Lots and lots of water :)

No comments: